RN - LPN Pediatric and Adult Homecare Nurse All Shifts!! Paid Time Off!
Company: MGA Homecare
Posted on: June 25, 2022
- Treatment of adults and childrenaccording to the active plan of
care, as given by the physician and other appropriate
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions,
responses and coordination of care
- Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process,
self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, and in meeting the
patient's nursing needs.
- Full-Time and Part-Time work
- 8, 10 and 12 hour shifts
- EarnPTO from Day 1!
- Day and Night Shifts available!
- 24/7 Clinical Support
- Paid Client Orientation and Training
- Shift Incentives for nights or weekends
- Please visit us at our company site and follow us on
- Active Nursing License in good standing(required)
- Six (6) months of recent experience as a Nurse in a clinical
- Home health experience (preferred)
- Attention to detail
- Time Management skills
- Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Good organization and effective communication
As an MGA Nurse you can expect
- Competitive, weekly pay
- Benefits (401k, medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- A guaranteed 1:1 case load
- A schedule that works best for you
- Opportunity for growth and increased nursing experienceAll your
information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines.PandoLogic. Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN), Location:
Chatham, VA - 24531 , PL: 538764114Required
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Roanoke , RN - LPN Pediatric and Adult Homecare Nurse All Shifts!! Paid Time Off!, Other , Chatham, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!