Onsite IHA Martinsville
Company: Adecco USA
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Do you love helping people? Are you great with developing
professional relationships? We are seeking an In-House Associate to
handle our Onsite Support for our team in a warehouse setting. The
purpose of this role is to expand business at existing clients by
increasing wallet share, reducing associate attrition, and
fostering associate re-employment. Dedicated to providing
associates with continued employment and providing clients with
skilled candidates that are well-matched to their unique hiring
needs. Partners with existing clients to define strategic
objectives and hiring needs. Provide exceptional customer service
to clients, candidates, and associates while promoting the company
brand and company culture. What you'll be doing GENERAL
- Builds and maintains relationships with associates via regular
contact to increase wellness at work, retention and
- Identifies, evaluates, and recommends innovative solutions to
address client needs and issues.
- Provide associates with feedback, coaching, conflict management
and counseling on job performance.
- Coach associates to meet their professional goals, retain and
re-employ associates at end of assignment.
- Counsels' associates on how to develop and grow
- Provides feedback and support to help associates overcome
- Identify a training plan (up-skill and re-skill) for associates
to improve their employability with Adecco clients.
- Serves as candidate advocate with clients.
- Develops relationships with clients and business leaders to
foster business growth and understand the unique needs of each
- Builds and maintains knowledge of target industries, clients,
roles, market share and competition.
- Responsible for retention of individual clients while
maximizing fill rate, time to fill, and ensuring high NPS scores.
About you EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS: Associates degree or
combination of post-high school education and related professional
work experience equivalent to three (3) years may be considered in
lieu of a degree. Previous experience recruiting and/or working
within the staffing or human resources solutions industries is
highly desirable. COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
- Ability to adapt to changes in the business environment
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality
and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work
assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending
and implementing creative solutions.
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and understand
employment-related laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Applicant Tracking
- Knowledge of current sourcing and recruiting trends, best
practices and methodologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word,
Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong problem solving & decision-making skills are important
Why Adecco? We strive to focus on the future of work by helping
people with upskilling, education, gainful employment and making a
difference on the local level, while impacting the global
community. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to work
and feel a sense of purpose, while encouraging a sense of pride in
community, diversity, inclusion and caring. If you want to work
with a company focused on making a difference in your neighborhood,
join Adecco and our crusade to improve the future at work! A
journey to bring out the best in you Equal Opportunity Employer
Veterans/Disabled The Company will consider for employment
qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records The Company
may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire based on
client policies or certain regulatory requirements. As such, TAG
may require you to report your COVID-19 vaccination status at time
of hire unless prohibited by a state law. The Company will consider
requests for exemption based on medical/disability or religious
reasons, or additional reasons if permitted by state law. Adecco
USA www.adeccousa.com Adecco USA, part of The Adecco Group North
America headquartered at 10151 Deerwood Park Boulevard, Building
200, Suite 400, Jacksonville, Florida, 32256, is committed to data
privacy compliance. To learn more about how we collect and process
located on the website above.Equal Opportunity
Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate Privacy Information
Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacyThe Company
will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Adecco USA, Roanoke , Onsite IHA Martinsville, Other , Martinsville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!