Process Controls Engineer
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: September 25, 2022
As a Process Control Engineer, you are responsible for creating
and producing polymers, fibers, and other materials for the global
apparel industry. As a member of the R&D and Operations team,
you will play an essential role by continually evolving the
capabilities of our pilot and production plants to meet
ever-changing market needs. The responsibilities and expectations
of this role are as follows.
- Advance the vison of world-class development and production
facilities by addressing long-term control systems needs and
- Apply expertise to designing and implementing changes to the
pilot and production plant control systems in support rapidly
evolving business and market needs. Includes directing the
execution, commissioning, and startup of the control systems
elements of capital projects.
- Lead the prompt resolution of control system performance issues
through the application of strong critical thinking skills. Provide
on-call support for 24/7 plant operations.
- Drive continuous improvement in the control system
infrastructure including project activity to renew and evolve the
DCS platforms. Implement enhanced software tools for data analysis
and improved control.
- Oversee reliability maintenance of DCS hardware and
- Guide the knowledge and skill development of other control
equipment support personnel.
- Demonstrate a superior sense of urgency and a strong commitment
to achieving outstanding results.
- Exhibit a high degree of effectiveness working both
independently and in a team structure.
- Maintain an exceptional focus on EH&S performance in all
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical, Electrical, or Electronics
Engineering, or related fields.
- Demonstrated project management skills from initial concept
through final implementation
- More than 5 years of industrial experience designing and
implementing process control systems including the selection of
- Experience implementing, configuring, and troubleshooting
Honeywell TDC-3000, Experion PKS, or similar control systems,
including field hardware and applications development
- Experience in IT systems/networks diagnostics and
- Experience in configuring and maintaining Microsoft Server and
- Working knowledge of PLC programming
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Roanoke , Process Controls Engineer, Other , Waynesboro, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!