Representative Payee (Consumer Accounts Support Specialist)
Company: FMRS Health Systems, Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*\*\*\* NOW OFFERING SIGNING BONUS!\*\*\**
FMRS Health Systems, Inc. has openings in Raleigh County for a
Consumer Accounts Support Specialist. This position is full-time,
Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5 pm. This position is
responsible for effective budget planning and spending consumer
accounts. The role of the Consumer Accounts Specialist is to
retrieve, review and process consumer invoices as FMRS functions as
their representative payee. This may include interfacing with
consumers or communicating with other staff and management to
efficiently manage consumer budgets and process invoices.
*JOB DUTIES: *
* Collaborate with case managers and consumers to develop a budget
for each consumer.
* Determine whether budget proposals follow Social Security
guidelines and ensure that consumer needs are met. In cooperation
with the case manager, you must be aware of the consumer's current
day-to-day needs (i.e. shelter, food, clothing, personal items and
* Collaborate with case managers and / or consumer to develop a
final budget for each consumer that is monitored on an ongoing
basis and reviewed annually.
* Conserve any money left over, after meeting the consumer's
* Record and organize all transactions from consumers /
* Process invoices as outlined on each budget.
* Approve or reject additional funding requests outside of
developed budget; Identify trends in spending to adjust the budget,
* Monitor budgets; verify availability of funds; research and
analyze transactions to resolve budget problems - may require some
communication with internal team members and external vendors.
* Prepare monthly consumer statements.
* Estimate and forecast future financial needs by communicating
with team members and/or consumer as appropriate.
* Complete all documentation as required by Social Security
Administration (i.e. representative payee reports).
* Return overpayments promptly (i.e. any payment we determine the
consumer is not due).
* Perform additional duties as requested by Supervisor or
*POSITION REQUIREMENTS: *
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Experience in accounts payable is preferred.
* Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
* Strong attention to detail.
* Excellent problem solving skills.
* Exceptional communiction skills, verbal and written.
* Basic computer skills with knowledge of Excel, Word and
* Must be able to clear all background checks
*PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: *
* Frequent communications, verbal and written
* Frequent standing and/or sitting
* Health, Dental Insurance & Vision Insurance
* 401K Pension Plan with company contribution & match
* Paid Vacation, Sick Leave and Holidays
* Disability/Life/ADD Insurance
* Other benefits available
\*\*Sign-on bonus paid in increments; FTEs only\*\*
Send resume to: HR Department, FMRS Health Systems, Inc., 101 S.
Eisenhower Drive, Beckley, WV 25801.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
*FMRS Health Systems, Inc provided the following inclusive hiring
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified
applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran
status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.64 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Signing bonus
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
* Front desk: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: FMRS Health Systems, Inc, Roanoke , Representative Payee (Consumer Accounts Support Specialist), Other , Beckley, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!