CT Xray Technologist Cave Spring FSED
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you want to join an organization that
invests in you as a(an) CT Technologist FSED? At LewisGale Medical
Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300
million in programs to support our incredible team members over the
course of three years.BenefitsLewisGale Medical Center, offers a
total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated CT Technologist FSED like you to be
a part of our team.Job Summary and QualificationsAs a CT
Technologist, you would operate CT equipment, to produce
cross-sectional images of patients' bones, organs and tissue used
to diagnose medical conditions. You will prepare patients for
procedures by explaining the process and positioning the patient to
capture optimal images requested by the physician.
- You will accurately interpret a physician's scanning
instructions, administer contrast materials, prepare and operate
the CT scan equipment.
- Assist the radiologist in administering medication and contrast
agents, performing biopsies and all types of care to patients.
- Prepare examination rooms for CT scan and/or invasive
- Monitor inventory of supplies during room rotation and maintain
room cleanliness. Requirements:
- Graduate of an AMA approved School of Radiologic
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date.
- ARRT-CT certification preferred.
- CT experience preferred. LewisGale Medical Center has provided
quality healthcare services since 1909. We give patient's access to
trained physicians and advanced technology. Our500+ bed hospitalis
one of the leading acute care facilities in the Salem area. We
specialize inheart and vascular care-including the latest advanced
technology available through our designated Heart Center-as well
asorthopedics and spine care, services for mental and behavioral
health and cancer care.
At LewisGale Medical Center, our care like family culture extends
to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to
each other because when we join together, our patients are cared
for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our CT Technologist FSED opening. Qualified
candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume
today to join our community of caring!We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Roanoke , CT Xray Technologist Cave Spring FSED, Other , Salem, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!