Carriage Hill- Registered Medication Aide (RMA)
Company: TJM PROPERTY MANAGEMENT INC
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Carriage Hill Retirement - Bedford, VA
$16.00 - $17.50 Hourly
Carriage Hill Retirement is seeking Full-Time Registered Medication
Aides for our Senior Living Community.
Applicants must have care and compassion for our elderly residents,
be highly motivated, have good time management skills and have the
ability to multi-task,
Successful candidates must be dependable, patient, detail oriented,
have the ability to multi-task and have good time management
RMAs will be required to provide proof of the Registered Medication
License from the department of Health Professions, and successfully
pass criminal background check.
Registered Medication Aides will be required to assist our
residents with activities of daily living, such as bathing,
dressing, grooming and medications.
- Responsible for administering medication to and assisting
residents with the self-administration of medications in accordance
with a physician's order.
- Prepare and assist with and document the administration of
medication, following accepted practices in accordance with State
- Maintain proper records in the Medication Administration Record
(MAR) and the resident's medical file.
- Coordination of processing new orders, re-orders and
discontinued orders between resident's physician, the pharmacy and
- Assist residents with activities of daily living, including but
not limited to dressing, grooming, bathing and toileting.
- Encourages residents to participate in activities, assists in
activities as assigned by the Activities Coordinator and assist
with meal service and snacks.
- Assists new residents upon admission and orients them to the
facility, staff and other residents and routines.
- Reports and resident behavior concerns and/or changes in
resident's conditions immediately to Nursing Supervisor,
Administrator or physician.
- Completes Incident reports for any unusual situations that
- Completes resident weight record monthly.
- Follow established performance standards and perform duties
according to resident care policies and procedures.
- Attend all mandatory meetings and in-service sessions.
Registered Medications Aides are preferred to have six months
experience working in a nursing home, assisted living facility,
hospital, home health agency or other health care facility.
Must have an active Registered Medication Aide License.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance Sponsored by Employer
- Excellent Paid Time Off Banking!
If you are interested in joining a company of opportunity, who's
primary focus is providing Caring and Compassionate Service with a
smile, please apply online or fill out an application in person at
Carriage Hill Retirement, 1203 Roundtree Drive Bedford, VA
Keywords: TJM PROPERTY MANAGEMENT INC, Roanoke , Carriage Hill- Registered Medication Aide (RMA), Other , Bedford, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!