Radiologic Technologist PRN
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you want to join an organization that
invests in you as a(an) Radiologic Technologist PRN? At LewisGale
Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to
$300 million in programs to support our incredible team members
over the course of three years.BenefitsLewisGale Medical Center,
offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life,
career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Radiologic Technologist PRN like you
to be a part of our team.Job Summary and QualificationsAs
aRadiologic Technologist, you would provide information to diagnose
patient illnesses, by operating radiologic equipment to produce
radiographs. Prior to each exam, you would prepare patient for
radiological procedure through proper positioning and image
technique, adjusting immobilization devices, moving equipment into
specified position, and adjusting equipment controls to set
- You will maintain production and quality of radiographs by
following established standards and procedures
- Document patient care services by charting in patient and
- You will review each exam for technical accuracy and identifies
anatomical orientation on all images.
- Assist the radiologist in administering medications, contrast
agents and all types of care to the patient.
- Participate in emergency call rotation to meet department
- Associates Degree or equivalent Military Radiologic
- Current American Registry of Radiologic Technology/ARRT and
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date.
- American Society of Radiologic Technology preferred.This role
requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local,
state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or
religious exemption is approved).LewisGale Medical Center has
provided quality healthcare services since 1909. We give patient's
access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our500+ bed
hospitalis one of the leading acute care facilities in the Salem
area. We specialize inheart and vascular care-including the latest
advanced technology available through our designated Heart
Center-as well asorthopedics and spine care, services for mental
and behavioral health and cancer care.
At LewisGale Medical Center, our care like family culture extends
to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to
each other because when we join together, our patients are cared
for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our Radiologic Technologist PRN opening. Qualified
candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume
today to join our community of caring!We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Roanoke , Radiologic Technologist PRN, Other , Salem, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!