Company: Brown & Root
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition. Perform heavy
cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, hallways, and stairs,
shampooing rugs, and washing walls and glass. Duties may include
tending furnace and boiler, performing routine maintenance
activities, notifying management of need for repairs, and cleaning
snow or debris from sidewalk.
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as
locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical
appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power
equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare
cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
- Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or
additions to building operating systems.
- Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water
or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Responsible for observing and complying with all safety and
project rules, including wearing required personal safety
equipment. Performs other duties as required.
- Plan work and select proper tools.
- Compare and see differences in the size, shape and form of lines,
figures and objects.
May require a high school diploma or its equivalent with previous
years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has
knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures
within a particular field. Relies on instructions and
pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not
typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically
reports to a supervisor or manager.
a. Standing 50%
b. Lifting 50lb
Pushing 70 ft-lb
Pulling 70 ft-lb
2. Climbing O
3. Stooping O
EXPLANATION OF SYMBOLS
NP Not Present
O Occasionally (0-33%)
F Frequently (34-66%)
C Constantly (67-100%)
Keywords: Brown & Root, Roanoke , Temporary Custodian, Other , Narrows, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!