Right of Way Records Specialist
Company: Manifest Solutions
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Manifest Solutions is currently seeking a Right of Way Records
Specialist for a hybrid position in Roanoke, VA.
- Responsible for providing assistance in developing and
maintaining all right-of-way (row) records dealing with for the
acquisition of land, land rights, licenses, leases, permits, and
other documents necessary for the construction, operation and
maintenance of electric distribution lines associated with APCO's
capital project portfolio.
- Maintain property owner files, maps, drawings, exhibits and
- Administrator of applicable ROW applications and document
- Support ROW Agents in maintaining files and records.
- Research property ownership and easements using Distease,
Synercom, local county records, and GIS systems.
- Assist in searching courthouse and other records as may be
available to determine present property ownership(s) and the extent
of those interests.
- Respond to customer inquiries relating to company easements and
other landowner related documents.
- Process payment of invoices/expenses through the Company's
accounting and recordkeeping systems.
- Support ROW Agents in drafting documents for rights of entry,
damage claims, contracts, easements, licenses, leases, permits,
options to purchase, and other documents as may be necessary to
acquire adequate rights for company's facilities.
- Assist in providing functional support to other business units
in regard to questions and procedures in the acquisition of land
and land rights.
- Provide onboarding support for the augmented staff and Right of
Way Vendor Teams.
- Provide administrative services, as needed in support of APCO's
capital work plan.
- Prepare and issue various project status reports for
establishing required metrics for benchmarks, as needed.
- Assist ROW Agents in settlement of damage claims with land
owners (or their designees) relative to property damage caused or
created by company during the construction, reconstruction,
enlargement, maintenance or removal of distribution facilities, as
- Provide assistance to ROW Agents in negotiations with land
owners (or their designees) for the acquisition of rights relative
to the construction, reconstruction, enlargement or maintenance of
electric transmission and/or distribution facilities.
- Associate's degree in business, real estate or related field
with a minimum of two years of experience in real estate, contracts
or business accounting;
OR, High School diploma/GED and a minimum of four (4) experience,
in business, real estate, contracts or planning, construction or
maintenance of electric systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Access to highspeed internet and reliable transportation.
- Will utilize own vehicle.
Keywords: Manifest Solutions, Roanoke , Right of Way Records Specialist, Other , Roanoke, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...