LPN Inpatient - Endoscopy (Roanoke, VA, US, 24014)
Company: Carilion Clinic
Posted on: May 28, 2023
How You'll Help Transform Healthcare: Functions as a scrub tech
at the surgical field assisting during endoscopic procedures. - -
Practices practical nursing within the parameters set forth in
Carilion Clinic's Plans for the Provision of Patient Care and
functions under the direction of a registered nurse or physician. -
-Partners with the RN in collecting data, planning, implementing
and evaluating patient/resident care. - -Demonstrates knowledge of
growth and development to appropriately care for patients/residents
- Participates in the nursing process for patients of all ages
- Contributes to the development of the patient/resident database
- plan of care.
- -Identifies patient/resident/family/caregiver educational
needs, incorporates into the
- plan of care, implements, and documents.
- -Applies knowledge of growth and development to appropriately
- Implements prescribed therapeutic treatment plan and
- -Administers prescribed medication to patients/residents.
- -Demonstrates the role of patient advocate, protector of
patient's rights, and provider
- of psychological/social/cultural support.
- Contributes to Carilion's performance improvement activities
and demonstrates support
- of service area/facility/organization initiatives.
- Contributes to the orientation and career development of
others. What We Require: Education: Graduate of an accredited
school of practical nursing. Experience: None required. Licensure,
certification, and/or registration: Licensed to practice practical
nursing in the state of Virginia. - BLS required. Other Minimum
Qualifications: Specific experience and certifications may be
listed in service line specific addendums to this job description.
- -Must successfully complete orientation and competency
requirements. - -Must be able to meet essential job functions.
About Carilion This is Carilion Clinic ... An organization where
innovation happens, collaboration is expected and ideas are valued.
A not-for-profit, mission-driven health system built on progress
and partnerships. A courageous team that is always learning, never
discouraged and forever curious. Headquartered in Roanoke, Va., you
will find a robust system of award winning hospitals, Level 1 and 3
trauma centers, Level 3 NICU, Institute of Orthopedics and
Neurosciences, multi-specialty physician practices, and The
Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine and Research Institute.
Carilion is where you can make your own path, make new discoveries
and, most importantly, make a difference. Here, in a place where
the air is clean, people are kind and life is good. Make your
tomorrow with us. Requisition Number: 140197 - Employment Status:
Full time - Location: CRMH - Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital -
Shift: Day - Shift Details: Monday - Friday, Five 8's or Four 10's,
workday starting approximately 7:15am, Call required. Recruiter:
DANA E JOHNSON - Recruiter Phone: 540-400-4631 - Recruiter Email:
firstname.lastname@example.org For more information, contact the HR
Service Center at 1-800-599-2537. Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Carilion Clinic is
a drug-free workplace.
Keywords: Carilion Clinic, Roanoke , LPN Inpatient - Endoscopy (Roanoke, VA, US, 24014), Other , Roanoke, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...