RRT Registered Respiratory Therapist - Adults ($20K Sign-On Bonus) (Roanoke, VA, US, 24014)
Company: Carilion Clinic
Posted on: May 28, 2023
How You'll Help Transform Healthcare: Here's your opportunity to
work in a challenging and impactful environment defined by
compassion, innovation, and a deep commitment to your personal
well-being and professional development. As a Registered
Respiratory Therapist on our team, you will deliver the best
therapeutic, diagnostic, and life-support respiratory care
procedures in general and intensive patient care areas, or home
care environments. -
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care in order to
achieve optimum outcomes for patients of all ages.
- Collaborate with members of the health care team/patient/
family to develop, implement, and evaluate an age-specific
interdisciplinary plan of care.
- Manage resources, establish priorities, and modify environment
to meet patient care needs.
- Provide input into practice, environment and work issues by
participating in unit, hospital and/or organization activities that
facilitate staff participation/input in decision-making.
- Functions as a role model for clinical practice to coworkers,
students, and physicians. What We Require:
- Associate's degree and/or certification from a CoARC (Committee
on Accreditation of Respiratory Care Education)- approved school of
Respiratory Therapy; bachelor's preferred.
- Licensed as a respiratory care practitioner by the VA State
Board of Medicine.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) certification by the
National Board for Respiratory Care.
- Successful completion of orientation and competency validation
for this position.
- Ability to acquire BLS within three months of employment in
this position or as determined by the department.
- Some areas may require ACLS, NRP, PALS certification within one
year of employment. -Active membership in professional organization
- Effective interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
required. About Carilion This is Carilion Clinic ... An
organization where innovation happens, collaboration is expected
and ideas are valued. A not-for-profit, mission-driven health
system built on progress and partnerships. A courageous team that
is always learning, never discouraged and forever curious.
Headquartered in Roanoke, Va., you will find a robust system of
award winning hospitals, Level 1 and 3 trauma centers, Level 3
NICU, Institute of Orthopedics and Neurosciences, multi-specialty
physician practices, and The Virginia Tech Carilion School of
Medicine and Research Institute. Carilion is where you can make
your own path, make new discoveries and, most importantly, make a
difference. Here, in a place where the air is clean, people are
kind and life is good. Make your tomorrow with us. Requisition
Number: 139177 - Employment Status: Full time - Location: CRMH -
Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital - Shift: Night - Shift Details:
Full time night shift 7 PM - 7 AM with every other weekend
required. -One twelve hour on call shift may be required.
Recruiter: DAVID L NIVEN - Recruiter Phone: 540-983-4057 -
Recruiter Email: email@example.com For more information,
contact the HR Service Center at 1-800-599-2537. Equal Opportunity
Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Carilion Clinic is
a drug-free workplace.
Keywords: Carilion Clinic, Roanoke , RRT Registered Respiratory Therapist - Adults ($20K Sign-On Bonus) (Roanoke, VA, US, 24014), Other , Roanoke, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...