Company: Benchmark Hospitality
Posted on: December 4, 2019
Benchmark's company culture is central to our management
philosophy. The company's stated purpose is "to provide an
entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create,
share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion,
courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary
offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of
providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:
Interested in a stunning property with growth potential? A NEW
place to expand your knowledge and utilize your abilities? Join us
at the Roanoke Valley's premier, four diamond, Hotel Roanoke &
Conference Center! Discover our beautiful, historic hotel at
Inspiring ways to "Be the Difference" with every guest and employee
interaction. We've created a place where YOU feel at home with an
excellent working environment that encourages our "Be the
We provide benefits for all Full-time employees such as; Medical,
Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term
disability, Critical Illness and Accidental Insurance. Generous PTO
plans and Holiday Pay. Company 401k and Employee Assistance Program
is available to ALL employees as well as discounted hotel rates
under two different hotel travel plans.
Think this sounds like a fit for you? Apply now---we would love to
have you on our team!
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK
As an Engineering Supervisor, you would be responsible for
supervising and performing daily duties of the engineering staff to
maintain the functionality and safety of the facility in the
hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and
financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for
performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Supervise and perform engineering duties to maintain the
functionality and safety of the facility, including, but not
limited to, physical buildings, mechanical equipment, electrical
systems, heating and cooling systems, life safety systems and
grounds according to federal, state and local regulations
* Respond to guest and team member inquiries, requests and concerns
in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
* Respond to emergency situations according to standards and
* Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to
include, but not limited to, providing supervision, scheduling,
conducting evaluations, training and delivering recognition and
* Coordinate maintenance operations, as needed
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
* Applicants must possess a high aptitude in mechanical,
electrical, plumbing and problem solving skills.
* Prior experience and training on HVAC, laundry and kitchen
* Pay will be commensurate with documented training and knowledge
of required areas.
WHAT WE ARE:
* 330 Room Hotel and Conference Center with over 60, 000 sq. feet
of meeting space.
* Located in Roanoke, VA.
WHY WORK FOR US:
* Awesome Employee Events & Recognition
* Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
* Medical Benefits
* Employee Travel Program (discounted hotel rates)
* Employee purchase plans and many other Great Perks!
Keywords: Benchmark Hospitality, Roanoke , Maintenance Supervisor, Professions , Roanoke, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!