Company: Perdue Farms
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Production Associate FULL-TIME $12.80/hr This production
position works in a production area processing pork product.
Requires working with raw pork products. Typical assignments may
include debone, cut up, stack off, overwrap and/or sanitation.
Usually works five to six days a week; overtime may be required
based on production needs. Principal Duties:
- Works at various stations along the production line processing
- Adheres to all safety requirements including PPE (Personal
Protective Equipment), preventing and reporting unsafe acts and
conditions, Lockout-Tagout procedures, and Process Safety
Management related matters.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment.
- Participates in Company and department safety programs. REM-03
WS-03 Schedule Shift start: Shift length: 8 - 10 hours Monday -
Friday, occasional Saturdays required Benefits
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 60 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan Qualifications
- Must be at least 18+ years old Worked a minimum of 6 months of
consecutive work history with one employer within the past 3 years.
About Perdue Farms Perdue Farms is dedicated to enhancing the
quality of life for everyone they touch through innovative food and
agricultural products. Since their beginning on Arthur Perdue--s
farm in 1920, to their expansion into agribusiness and the
introduction of the PERDUE-- brand of chicken and turkey under
Frank Perdue. Continuing with their third generation of leadership
with Chairman Jim Perdue, they've remained family-owned and family
operated. They are working to become the most-trusted name in food
and agricultural products.
Keywords: Perdue Farms, Roanoke , Production Worker, Professions , Bridgewater, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!