Company: Fidelis Logistics
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionFidelis Logistics is a veteran owned company that
embodies integrity, loyalty, and progress of our employees,
customers, and global environment. We are a green pallet recycling
company that conserves our global forestry and prevents further
pollution by refurbishing wooden pallets. Fidelis Logistics is
searching for a Production Supervisor to lead a production team in
repairing CHEP Pallets under the direction of the Plant Manager.
Opportunities are available for 1st and 2nd shift.Benefits at
- Competitive Compensation based on Industry Standards : $50K to
$65K Depending on Experience
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life
- Open Career Paths and Upward MobilityResponsibilities and
- You will supervise and be responsible for the efficient
day-to-day operation of the refurbishing of damaged pallets while
ensuring employees meet company standards for safety, security, and
productivity while adhering to customer's quality criteria.
- Interview, select and train employees.
- Train and motivate your team for increased effectiveness and
- Manage shipping and receiving work schedules and
- Supervise the checking of outgoing and incoming freight for
proper counts and codes.
- Assist in conducting physical inventories and quality audits as
- Supervise all repair and inspection activities to ensure
quality and efficiency.
- Coordinate with the Maintenance Mechanic to ensure that a sound
maintenance program is being implemented.
- Ensure that all records and reports regarding daily production
are prepared on a timely basis and effectively
maintained.Requirements and Qualifications:
- 2-3 Years of experience in supervising, managing, and coaching
a production team
- High School Diploma and/or 4-year degree preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work with
- Effective time management and the ability to prioritize.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bilingual; English/Spanish strongly preferredApplication
instructions:All applicants will receive confirmation of
application within 24 hours of submittal. Potential Candidates will
go through a phone screen and a in person interview before
candidate is chosen.Powered by JazzHRXD5KwsUzmt
Keywords: Fidelis Logistics, Roanoke , Production Supervisor, Professions , Roanoke, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!