Parkhurst - Receiver
Company: Eat'n Park
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Parkhurst Dining, part of the Eat'n Park Hospitality Group, is a
family owned, family run company that provides culinary, dining and
catering services to over 65 organizations and universities east of
the Mississippi. We believe that food is best when made from
scratch with locally sourced ingredients, prepared with heart, &
served with a smile. This culinary experience is uniquely and
authentically Parkhurst. If you've been searching for a place where
you can do what you love, love what you do and have room to grow,
consider Parkhurst!Job SummaryThe receiver is responsible for
receiving stock items from vendors, organizing all food storage
areas for inventory, and keeping storage areas clean in accordance
with Parkhurst standards and procedures under strict sanitary
conditions.BENEFITS--- FREE meal during your shift--- 20% discount
on any food purchase at Eat'n Park, Hello Bistro, The Porch, and
Parkhurst Dining.--- Paid time off--- Management career advancement
opportunities--- Access to continuous development with Smile
Universe--- Eligibility for 401k, vision, dental and medical
- Inspect orders received to ensure correct weight, quality and
- Check all products in accordance with HACCP regulations,
including rotation of stock
- Date all products individually.
- Put orders away in a timely manner.
- Clean all food storage and dock areas.
- Record all cooler and freezer temperatures daily.
- Assist with weekly inventory.
- Assist in catering deliveries and utility duties as
- Maintain an open line of communication with management,
informing them of products and supplies needed.
- Follow the uniform dress code and maintain proper personal
- Follow all Parkhurst Hospitality Gold Standards. Uses Smile
Plus hospitality imperatives.
- Assist fellow team members at every opportunity.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
- Standing and/or walking - 100% of time.Eat'n Park Hospitality
Group is an equal opportunity employer. We focus on valuing our
individual and group differences, making our teams stronger and
more engaged. Diversity and inclusion have been a core value of
ours for over 70 years
Keywords: Eat'n Park, Roanoke , Parkhurst - Receiver, Professions , Lexington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!