Maintenance Technician I
Company: Gene B. Glick Company
Posted on: September 24, 2022
We are searching for a Maintenance Technician for our Spruce
Village apartment community. -Assist in maintaining the physical
condition of the exterior and interior of the property and provide
resident satisfaction. -The individual must be able to perform the
- Complete all maintenance requests in an efficient and courteous
- Prepare vacant apartments for market ready condition.
- Repair and maintain simple electrical circuits, switches,
outlets and lighting fixtures.
- Install and repair carpeting and tile.
- Repair, install and maintain basic plumbing fixtures such as
water heaters, lavatories, toilets, dishwashers.
- Maintain lawns, grounds, landscaping and parking lots including
- Repair and maintain building exteriors and roofs.
- Complete preventative maintenance activities.
- Cleaning and housekeeping of common areas and vacant
- Provide emergency resident support after office hours. -
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education,
training or experience.Demonstrated ability or experience in the
maintenance field desirable.Must have and maintain a valid driver's
license in the state of residence.
- Able to work overtime and emergency call in.
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in
- Must be able to read and comprehend the English language.Gene
B. Glick Company is a great place to work with a family-oriented
culture. We offer an excellent benefit package that includes
vacation/paid time off, paid holidays, medical, dental, and vision
insurance, apartment discount as well as an outstanding 401K plan
with generous matching. There's also an excellent opportunity for
advancement. - -
Keywords: Gene B. Glick Company, Roanoke , Maintenance Technician I, Professions , Martinsville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!