Commercial Roofing Technician
Company: Tremco Incorporated
Posted on: September 25, 2022
We are seeking experienced Commercial Roofers to join our team.
The skilled Commercial Roofers will be responsible for the
maintenance, repairs, and installation of commercial roofing
systems. $20-28/hour (not including prevailing wage) Benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Paid time-off
- Mileage reimbursement
- Continuing education Position Duties & Responsibilities:
- Installation of different types of roofing systems such as
-BUR, EPDM, Single-ply, coatings, and other forms of low-slope
- Safe operation of tools of the trade (hand tools, power tools
- Follow OSHA regulations and other regulatory agencies relating
to job site safety, demonstrates safe work practices.
- Work outside in a wide variety of weather conditions and to
meet the physical demands of the position, including mobility
needed to complete tasks.
- Climbing and operating on ladders, able to handle at least 50
- Effective communication with foremen, supervisors, and other
WTI and Tremco employees Job Requirements:
- Commercial Roofing: All levels; at least 1 year preferred
- Reliable form of transportation
- Acceptable background check per company standards
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status
Keywords: Tremco Incorporated, Roanoke , Commercial Roofing Technician, Professions , Roanoke, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!