Company: Foster Fuels
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionAbout Foster FuelsFoster Fuels is a
multi-award-winning, diversified business competing on a local,
national, and international level. A family-run business since 1921
providing residential, commercial, agricultural, transport, and
emergency fuel service, our "say yes" culture has led to the
development of industry-leading innovations and techniques that are
unsurpassed.Our mission is to exceed all expectations of a fuel
company by redefining industry standards and pushing the limits of
performance in innovation. We anticipate and fulfill evolving
customer needs as we strive to provide superior quality service,
products, and experience. We maintain an affirming environment with
a "say yes" attitude anchored in honesty and respect. We are more
than a fuel provider; we are Foster Fuels.Foster Fuels is looking
for a self-driven inside Sales Associate for our Lovingston
Showroom. The focus of this opportunity is selling Foster Fuels
propane products and services and assisting customers with their
product needs. The Sales Associate provides exemplary customer
service by asking the customer questions to determine their needs
and engaging them with their product knowledge and suggestive
selling items for the customer's immediate needs and recommending
additional items and services that will satisfy the customers'
future needs. The successful candidate will be able to elevate
company standards, achieve sales goals, and meet customer
expectations.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work at the direction of the location manager either
independently or working together as a team. The CSR/Sales
Associate will also have to work with drivers, service technicians
and sales associates to complete their tasks and to produce the
best customer service possible.
- Must be capable of maintaining inventory of showroom appliances
and accessories related to those appliances.
- Capable of filling propane tanks for walk-in customers and in
preparation for needed orders in a timely fashion.
- Ability to independently prep orders for service technicians by
organizing orders for the technicians to pick up and bring to
customer locations, including appliances and accessories and
- Must be highly organized and excellent with Microsoft Suite
features and industry specific management systems.
- Engage customers, either on the phone or in-person, providing
assistance and product knowledge including their features, values
and benefits of each product. Maintain knowledge and suggest
additional items and alternatives.
- Receive and display product shipments within 24 hours of
delivery and always ensure the store is neat, clean and organized
throughout each business day. Rearrange store when
- Be aware of current promotional items and their correct pricing
and knows where products are located in the store.
- Actively participate in all programs and procedures that drive
- Ensure that all customers receive excellent service through
direct salesmanship and prompt and courteous service.
- Interact with drivers when they pick-up and drop-off their
- Promotes an atmosphere that encourages teamwork and
- Must be available for overtime hours during our busy season,
Saturdays, or in emergency situations.Required Skills:
- Demonstrated phone etiquette while answering and returning
calls in a timely manner
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams,
- Knowledge of CRM or industry management systems
- 1 to 2 years of proven work experience as a Sales
- Excellent team relationship skills
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer services
- Customer service focusPreferred Skills:
- Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics
- Associates Degree in Business or Marketing or a related
- Track record of over-achieving sales quotas
- Also must be familiar with CARGAS.Competencies:
- Action-oriented, Integrity and Trust, Highly Adaptable, Problem
Solving, Self-Motivated, Technical Learning, Time Management,
Creativity, and Excellent Communication SkillsOther Comments:
- Candidate will be expected to participate in community events
to promote the Foster Fuels brand.
- Must be able to lift/move/place items up to 50 pounds in
weight*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran
status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or
other legally protected status.*
Keywords: Foster Fuels, Roanoke , CSR/Sales Associate, Sales , Lovingston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!