Sales Associate - Full Time
Company: Goodwill Industries of The Valleys, Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
$13.00 Per Hour
A critical member of the Goodwill Donated Goods team, as a Sales
Associate, you can expect to work 37 - 40 hours per week and to be
eligible for benefits, including Health, Dental, and Vision
Insurance, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO), company-provided
life insurance, short term disability coverage, 403B with company
match, employee referral bonuses, and our employee assistance
- Accurately processing sales transactions for customers in
- Providing a clean and organized sales floor shopping
- Pleasantly greeting and interacting with customers who are
shopping your store.
- Assisting with accepting, processing, and merchandising donated
- Reliable and looking to join a team with advancement
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds, with or without assistance and/or
- Someone who has prior retail experience? If not, that's ok too
as long as you have a customer service mindset!
"Empowering IndividualsStrengthening FamiliesEmpowering
We value diversity - in backgrounds and in experiences. We need
people from all backgrounds and life experiences to help us fulfill
our vision to eliminate poverty. Diversity & Inclusion have always
been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and
our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and
backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives.
Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age,
disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and
many other parts of one's identity. All of our employee's points of
view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's
Keywords: Goodwill Industries of The Valleys, Inc., Roanoke , Sales Associate - Full Time, Sales , Waynesboro, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!