Sales Team Lead
Company: Goodwill Industries of The Valleys, Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
$13.50 Per Hour
A critical member of the Goodwill Donated Goods team, as a Sales
Team Lead you can expect to work 37-40 per week and to be eligible
for benefits, including Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, paid
holidays, paid time off (PTO), company-provided life insurance,
short term disability coverage, 403B with company match, employee
referral bonuses, and our employee assistance program
- Working to resolve customer dissatisfaction issues, seeking
manager on duty for assistance, when necessary.
- Supporting the oversight of the sales floor and being engaged
in selling donated items.
- Leading employees with established policies and guidelines in
compliance, safety, security, sales, productivity, and record
keeping procedures and practices.
- Ensuring all items found on the sales floor that are considered
recalled are removed, recorded on the recall activity log, and
properly disposed of.Qualifications:
- A high school graduate or GED recipient? Computer skills,
including Microsoft Office and web-based programs?
- Reliable and looking to join a team with advancement
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds, with or without assistance and/or
- Someone who has prior retail experience?
"Empowering IndividualsStrengthening FamiliesEmpowering
We value diversity - in backgrounds and in experiences. We need
people from all backgrounds and life experiences to help us fulfill
our vision to eliminate poverty. Diversity & Inclusion have always
been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and
our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and
backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives.
Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age,
disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and
many other parts of one's identity. All of our employee's points of
view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's
Keywords: Goodwill Industries of The Valleys, Inc., Roanoke , Sales Team Lead, Sales , Lexington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!